Wednesday 26 February 2014

Annie Wu confirms pregnant - 27 Feb 2014

Annie Wu confirms pregnant - 27 Feb 2014



Annie Wu confirms pregnancy

When much speculation, Taiwanese actress Annie Wu recently confirmed her pregnancy.
On twenty two February, the 35-year-recent actress triggered speculations of her pregnancy when she was spotted looking for maternity garments in Taipei.
"Yes, I am already in my fourth month of pregnancy now," said the actress. "My family is very happy when they initial hear concerning it."
The "From Vegas To Macau" actress revealed that she had to stay her pregnancy a secret in accordance with the Chinese custom, whereby a pregnancy is not created public in the first trimester.
When asked if her family is pressuring her to administer birth to a baby boy, Annie said that there's no such thing, adding, "My in-laws are additional eager for a granddaughter since there are too several boys in their family!"
As for herself and her husband Aaron Liao, Annie said, "My husband doesn't care concerning the gender as he only hopes for a healthy baby. For me, I need to have 2 kids, a boy and a lady!"

No comments:

Post a Comment