Tuesday 25 February 2014

Khloe Kardashian still hope for a baby, 26 Feb 2014

Khloe Kardashian still hope for a baby, 26 Feb 2014

Khloe Kardashian still dreams of turning into a mother.

The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star struggled with fertility issues throughout her four-year marriage to Lamar Odom, whom she filed for divorce from in December, however ''prays'' she will have her circle of relatives in the long run.

Khloe Kardashian still dreams of becoming a mother but insisted she has no regrets about filing for divorce from Lamar Odom in December.The 29-year-old beauty said: ''I love youngsters. I hope and pray I even have children when the time is true.''

But she insists she has no regrets concerning ending her marriage, adding: ''I live for the instant. If you think too so much in the future, you may get disappointed or set the bar too low. It sucks from time to time, but everything happens for a reason, irrespective of how sh***y your circumstances are. To say where I want to be in ten years...I even have no idea. I simply know that I wish to be happy and smiling.''

Khloe, who reportedly kept her estranged husband's alleged battle with crack cocaine a secret from her family for two years, conjointly admits to her mother Kris Jenner during an interview for the US April issue of Cosmopolitan magazine that she usually keeps her issues to herself.

She said: ''I'm not a big 'cry on a shoulder' person. I'm terribly introverted when it comes to my very own stuff. Everyone has issues, and I'm not somebody who likes to burden individuals.''

She added: ''That's just how I am. I hold things in. I do not grasp why.''

Khloe's relationship and split from Lamar has been documented for her family's reality series, but she said: ''Folks hate us for showing stuff and they hate us after we say, 'Fine, we have a tendency to won't show it anymore.' I do not have any regrets. I wouldn't change a issue. You learn as you go.''

No comments:

Post a Comment