Sunday 23 February 2014

Elizabeth Olsen, Weaver wonderful ;24 Feb 2014

Elizabeth Olsen: Weaver's wonderful;24 feb2014

Elizabeth Olsen: Weaver's wonderful

Elizabeth Olsen claims Sigourney Weaver taught her how handle things on a movie set.
The younger sister of twins Ashley and Mary-Kate has cast her own Hollywood career removed from her famous siblings.
Thanks to roles in movies like Oldboy and Kill Your Darlings, Elizabeth has become a highly wanted actress.
When she worked on the 2012 movie Red lights, that co-starred Robert De Niro and Sigourney Weaver, Elizabeth was able to choose up some valuable tips from the acting greats.
"The coolest things about operating with Sigourney was watching her disagree with the director [Rodrigo Cortés] in a non-disagreeable manner. And he did not feel bad. She was therefore good at communicating why one thing needed to be a bound method. It was my fourth film I'd ever done, and I was like, 'That's how you do that,'" she laughed to British magazine Total Film.
Next up twenty five-year-old Elizabeth is ready to star in Godzilla.
Directed by Gareth Edwards, at first Elizabeth wasn't that bothered regarding the part however the director quickly changed her mind.
"He was extremely jet-lagged and had simply been doing the same pitch repeatedly. He said, 'I've been doing this thus much that I would possibly miss things or even repeat myself,' and I was like, 'Whatever Godzilla'. Then he started showing the previsualisations and he explained to me what my role would be.
"He said, 'I do not like the manner it's in the script right currently. I'd wish to continue to develop it.' It was reasonably cool to hear we wish your part to have a lot of substance than what it does now, that just holding an area. Automatically he opened himself up to being a collaborator," she remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment