Thursday 27 February 2014

Ryder is Helen Mirren’s tenant - 28 Feb 2014

Ryder is Helen Mirren’s tenant - 28 Feb 2014

Winona Ryder 

Winona Ryder says she is Helen Mirren’s tenant.

The forty two-year-previous actress resides in Hollywood on the British star’s property, and she couldn’t be happier with the living state of affairs.

Winona claims Helen, 68, is one amongst the best landlords she has ever return across.

“She and [her husband] Taylor Hackford have this mansion and I rent a little cottage in the rear,” Winona revealed throughout an interview in Red magazine’s April 2014 issue.

“If I’m having a drawback with the house, she’ll return up and fix it.”

The star has been a follower of Helen’s for years, and she or he finds it absolutely superb her home is literally right not far away to her idol’s.

Winona confesses she even used one of Helen’s famous characters as an alias within the past.

“She is everything you would hope she’d be: wonderful, heat and funny,” Winona gushed.

“I had to tell her I love Prime Suspect therefore a lot of that, for 10 years, I stayed in hotels beneath the name DCI Jane Tennison!”

Winona is currently preparing to attend the 86th Annual Academy Awards ceremony, that takes place this Sunday.

And previous the glamorous red carpet event, the actress confesses she arrived to previous Oscars in shockingly low cost dresses.

“Most of my wardrobe is vintage and I’ve worn dresses to the Oscars that I got for $ten,” Winona said.

“At Sean Penn’s last Haiti gala I wore this vintage dress that I’d worn to a movie premiere in 2005.

“I know that’s reasonably a no-no in the style world, but why wear one thing just once if you like it?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment