Saturday 17 May 2014

America Ferrera shocked by red carpet prank

America Ferrera shocked by red carpet prank



America Ferrera thought she was in a ''crazy weird dream'' when she became the latest victim of prankster Vitalii Sediuk at the Cannes International Film Festival on Friday night (© 16.05.14)


America Ferrera thought she was in a ''crazy weird dream'' when she became the newest victim of prankster Vitalii Sediuk.

The 'How to Train Your Dragon a pair of' star was shocked when the Ukrainian TV reporter - who previously ambushed Leonardo DiCaprio, Will Smith and Bradley Cooper at red carpet events and attempted to interrupt Adele's speech at the 2013 Grammy Awards - crawled beneath her Georges Hobeika robe at the film's premiere at the Cannes International Film Festival on Friday night (sixteen.05.14).

According to Vulture.com, the 30-year-previous actress told an exponent when the incident: ''I do not even know what happened. I feel one thing behind me, and there is this guy below my dress, and then two guys drag him away!''

But the former 'Ugly Betty' star quickly laughed off the currently infamous moment, adding: ''Of all of the things I prepared myself for, that wasn't one amongst them.

''If you'd asked me what my first experience at Cannes was visiting be, I wouldn't have imagined there would be dragons. I would not have imagined there would be, um, ankle biters on the carpet.

''It felt like a crazy weird dream. It absolutely was like, I was at Cannes in my dream. I was on the red carpet and Cate Blanchett was next to me, and then some guy jumped under my dress!''

The film's director, Dean DeBlois, was additionally shocked by the incident.

He said: ''It absolutely was so confusing. I thought someone was coming back to fluff her dress for the photo and all of a sudden he's, like, underneath it. And it was all type of over before anyone might process it. He got hauled off and thrown in jail.''

Not all of Vitalii's victims have been amused by his stunts. He was slapped within the face by Will once planting a kiss on his cheek at the Moscow premiere of 'Men in Black III' in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment