Friday 9 May 2014

Zoe Saldana had sex on a train

Zoe Saldana had sex on a train



Zoe Saldana revealed she once had sex in between two carriages on a train and has also got passionate on a plane before.

Zoe Saldana once had ''super ghetto'' sex on a train.

The thirty five-year-old actress, who admits she's made love on a plane before, revealed the craziest place she's ever had intercourse was in between 2 rail carriages.

Speaking on SiriusXM's 'Sway within the Morning', she said: ''I am half of the Mile High Club. Ok this is ghetto, but I'm from Queens thus no matter, there is a train from Coney Island [New York] all the method into town, and it [the sex] was between two train cars, it had been super ghetto.''

However, the brunette beauty, who is married to Marco Perego, insists she's modified her ways in which and won't be getting physical on a public mode of transport once more.

she added: ''I'm a girl now.''

However, Zoe - who dated Bradley Cooper until 2012, and additionally had an eleven-year relationship with Keith Britton till 2011 - is not any stranger to discussing her personal life as she revealed in 2010 she could not live while not sex and thinks everyone should swank their body.

She said at the time: ''Find it irresistible, like it, adore it - can't live without it! I love sex. I love skin. I do not believe the body is one thing to hide.''

And in May 2012, Zoe took things one step additional by revealing her favorite sexual position.

She said: ''I like missionary and that i like being on my knees too. And i love being on prime. I love doggy-vogue or standing up.''

No comments:

Post a Comment