Tuesday 6 May 2014

Jessica Alba doesn't do nude scenes in front of grandparents

Jessica Alba doesn't do nude scenes in front of grandparents



Jessica Alba refuses to get naked on camera because she doesn't want her older relatives seeing her boobs on the big screen.

Jessica Alba refuses to do naked scenes as a result of she does not wish her grandparents to see her boobs.

The actress, 33, who encompasses a nudity clause when filming movies, doesn't like to flash the flesh on the large screen for concern of her older relatives catching a glimpse of her breasts.

Speaking within the June issue of Glamour magazine, she explained: ''I don't need my grandparents to determine my boobs. That's it. It would be weird at Christmas. And, I mean, extremely, if you examine the films I actually have done, getting naked would never 'elevate' the picture.''

Meanwhile, the 'Sin City' star has been busy operating on her business The Honest Company, that creates toxin-free household goods, nappies, and body care products.

And she admits she was impressed to form the organisation after spending her childhood in and out of hospital.

She explained: ''That's [spending my childhood in hospital is] what very galvanized me to start Honest. I had thus several health problems, and come hell or high water, my youngsters were visiting be as healthy as doable.''

No comments:

Post a Comment