Saturday 17 May 2014

Ricky Martin wants a baby girl

Ricky Martin wants a baby girl


Ricky Martin wants to have a daughter in the future after welcoming his sons, Matteo and Valentino, into the world via a surrogate mother in 2008.


Ricky Martin desires to have a daughter.

The 42-year-recent singer - who welcomed 5-year-old twin boys, Matteo and Valentino, into the planet in 2008 via a surrogate mother - hopes to possess a lot of children within the close to future.

He told Australian journalist Liz Hayes on 'sixty Minutes': ''I want additional kids yeah, I want daddy's little woman.''

The heartthrob loves being a parent and displayed about the emotional moment he held his sons for the primary time.

He said: ''Oh my God I wished it therefore bad, I did not allow them to go for hours. I was just sitting there holding them.

''And it truly hit me per week later it hit me, oh my God I'm a father, I started crying.''

Ricky ''always knew'' that he needed to be a dad, however ''just didn't recognize how.''

He added: ''But at some point I simply sat in front of my computer and I typed surrogacy and it was right there in my face and literally one year when I typed the word surrogacy I had my 2 baby boys in my arm.''

The 'Livin' La Vida Loca' hitmaker recently credited his sons for inspiring him to verify he's gay for the first time in 2010, as he wanted them to be pleased with him.

He said: ''When I held them in my arms for the primary time ... it's about honesty and transparency and I need my children to grow up in an open household where they do not must lie about their daddy.''

No comments:

Post a Comment