Sunday 4 May 2014

Minnie Driver didn't want daughter

Minnie Driver didn't want daughter



Minnie Driver is glad she's never had to deal with having a daughter because she believes the youngster would have put her through ''hell''.

Minnie Driver is glad she doesn't have a daughter.

The 'About a Boy' actress, who has 5-year-previous son Henry from a previous relationship, is pleased she hasn't had to deal with a woman as a result of she fears parenthood would not have been very pleasant for her.

Speaking to the Daily Mail newspaper, she said: ''I'm thus grateful I do not have a lady because once I was young I place my oldsters through hell. I was conniving, manipulative, emotionally challenged - you name it.''

The brunette beauty insists she's a fairly relaxed parent but encourages Henry to possess smart table manners.

She explained: ''I think we English eat additional politely than Americans, therefore I insist that he eats nicely ... I am a stickler for good manners when he's around food. His American friends have a burger in hand, they're dropping ketchup  the furniture, eating with their mouths open, generally standing on a chair, and I don't put up with that with Henry.''

Minnie, forty four, has even been asked by her friends to assist teach their children the importance of excellent manners.

She said: ''My friends' youngsters are sent to my house to be told how to eat! Their parents say, 'Will you create my kid have good manners like Henry?' I say, 'Sure, send them spherical here to dinner'.''

No comments:

Post a Comment