Monday 19 May 2014

Wilfred Lau is the man that Joey Yung wants to marry

Wilfred Lau is the man that Joey Yung wants to marry



Joey Yung


Hong Kong singer-actress Joey Yung has been dating her boyfriend, singer-actor Wilfred Lau, for shut to two years, and the couple is currently during a stable relationship.

Yesterday, she attended Peter Lam’s daughter’s wedding together with numerous other celebrities, which included actors Simon Yam, Donnie Yen, Alex Fong, and actress Niki Chow.

When asked if she desires to get married additionally, she immediately responded, “I’ll marry immediately if I will look as pretty [as Peter’s daughter], but I haven’t considered it nevertheless, let’s watch for 2 a lot of years!”

Why the 2-year plan? Joey laughed, “It’s very traditional for folks in this business to solely think [concerning obtaining married] at thirty six years old. I’m very envious [of Peter’s daughter], however I’ll have to induce into the role [of mother] if I have get married and have youngsters, [and] I still have several dreams with regards to my career.”

Her need to marry shines through her words – is the two-year arrange really a time frame for her boyfriend to save lots of enough cash to marry her? She admitted, “I hope [he] can, I don’t want to possess to decide on again.”

Joey’s words appear to reveal that she has acknowledged Wilfred as the person she is going to marry. Joey added, “A heap of things will happen in 2 years. We’re dating, thus we tend to talk concerning everything as a result of we have the time, but nothing’s confirmed. I’m attempting my best to reach this goal [of obtaining married].”

Will she be retiring from the trade when she has kids in the longer term?

“I haven’t thought of this yet, if I assume regarding having kids even before I’m married, won’t I even have to begin pondering [their] primary college education?” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment