Sunday 4 May 2014

Jordin Sparks lost weight for health

Jordin Sparks lost weight for health


Jordin Sparks recently lost 50lbs because she wanted to boost her health after a stint of feeling unwell.
Jordin Sparks lost 50lbs to enhance her health.

The 'One Step At A Time' hitmaker, who currently fluctuates between 155 to 161lbs, determined to lose weight as a result of she was fed of feeling sluggish and unwell.

She said: ''I had gotten really sick. And I was concerning to celebrate my birthday and I was like, 'I ought to be within the prime of my life right now. I should not be feeling like this. I extremely want to make my health a priority'.''

The twenty four-year-previous singer, who lost weight by changing up her diet and adding a lot of exercise into her lifestyle, insists she never felt pressurised into shedding the pounds as a result of she was proud of how she looked beforehand.

She explained on the 'Today' show: ''I was comfy with how I looked before, but it had been concerning extremely focusing on become healthier.

''And then my body changed, that was awesome. However it wasn't about being a size zero, or anything like that.''

Jordin, who has been dating Jason Derulo for over 3 years, hopes she will be able to encourage other ladies to appear in the mirror and love their bodies in addition.

She said: ''I know that there are some ladies who struggle to even look themselves within the mirror. And I hope that those women who are struggling can watch this and go, 'You recognize what? I'm OK with who I am. And I'm stunning in my own means'.''

No comments:

Post a Comment