Monday 19 May 2014

Charlize Theron 'didn't see' relationship with Sean Penn coming

Charlize Theron 'didn't see' relationship with Sean Penn coming



Charlize Theron didn't see her relationship with Sean Penn coming, because they had been such good friends for a long time before getting together.

Charlize Theron didn't see her relationship with Sean Penn returning.

The South African actress was shocked how her longstanding friendship with the actor and director blossomed into one thing more last year.

She told Vogue magazine: ''What I guess I am making an attempt to mention is: A friend reasonably stepped into that role [of boyfriend], and I really didn't see it coming back.

''Sean and I have known each different for eighteen years. We tend to were just really sensible friends. And it has been slow going because you are aware that you'll screw that up and lose it.

''It simply reasonably naturally happened, and before I knew it, I was in something that was making my life higher.''

However, the thirty eight-year-old star - who was previously during a relationship with the actor Stuart Townsend for 9 years until 2010 - warns she's not interested in obtaining married anytime soon.

She added: ''I extremely do understand the importance and what that ceremony represents to so several folks, but it's just such a private issue.

''Let's put it this means - I never had the dream of the white dress. And watching alternative people obtaining married? I suppose it's beautiful for them, but ... it's presupposed to be at night of celebrating love, and all you see may be a couple separated all night creating sure everyone else is OK. And as you become older, you start sifting through the things that actually matters.''

No comments:

Post a Comment