Thursday 3 April 2014

Annie Yi’s son does not mind her new romance

Annie Yi’s son does not mind her new romance


Annie Yi

Taiwanese singer Annie Yi, who went public with her relationship with Chinese actor Qin Hao in February, spoke concerning her beau throughout a press conference yesterday.

The former wife of Mando-pop singer Harlem Yu was recently in the media spotlight for this new romance, as Qin Hao is 10 years her junior.

She smiled sweetly when asked concerning her beau, and said: “He’s perpetually there whenever I need him.”

Having had her truthful share of relationships within the past, she felt that the time span of their relationship is not necessary, which honesty is what makes or breaks a relationship.

When asked about why she determined to publicly declare her romance this point, she explained that she wished to lead a traditional life and have an standard relationship where she will be able to just walk along the streets together with her beau while not having to cover the fact that they are dating.

The forty five-year-previous even revealed that she has had an underground relationship in the past and “it’s very painful for the lady.”

Annie added that her twelve-year-old son reacted to her relationship innocently. “Before we have a tendency to were along, I asked him if he minded (that I have a boyfriend). Instead, he asked me if I would be angry if he had a girlfriend. I said I wouldn’t, and he said he doesn’t mind either, as long as there’s somebody to require care of me,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment