Tuesday 15 April 2014

Jenni ‘JWoww’ Farley hates” being pregnant.


Jenni ‘JWoww’ Farley hates” being pregnant.


JWoww: I hate pregnancy

Jenni ‘JWoww’ Farley “f**king hates” being pregnant.
The former Jersey Shore star, who is expecting her 1st kid with her fiancé Roger Mathews, made the confession on the red carpet throughout Sunday night’s MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California. The future celebrity mother appeared alongside her reality tv co-star and pal Snooki, who is also pregnant.
“She loves being pregnant right now and that i f**king hate it,” JWoww told Us Weekly. “I’m not an acquaintance of pregnancy right now with my thighs touching and my boobs changing. I recognize it will be value it and hopefully I come back to to that really quickly.”
Snooki is expecting her second child with fiancé Jionni LaValle and is assured that JWoww can become a smart mother. “I grasp she goes to be a nice mom,” she says. “She took care of me for four years on Jersey Shore. The whole labour thing she is very nervous concerning, however anybody is nervous about that.”
JWoww confirmed earlier this year that she is expecting a woman whereas Snooki hopes to have a brother to hitch her son, Lorenzo, who turns 2 in August. JWoww says that whereas she is nervous about having a very little lady, her fiancé Roger is also petrified concerning changing into a father.
“It’s funny because Roger will lay his head on my abdomen and he or she will just drop kick him right within the ear,” JWoww said. “Once we tend to found out we have a tendency to were having a lady, he lost half his hair and he aged twenty years.”

No comments:

Post a Comment