Tuesday 8 April 2014

Miley Cyrus felt 'free' after Liam Hemsworth split


Miley Cyrus felt 'free' after Liam Hemsworth split


Miley Cyrus has confessed that although she found it hard to imagine life without Liam Hemsworth, she's felt ''free'' since splitting from him last year.

Miley Cyrus has felt ''free'' since splitting from Liam Hemsworth.

The 'Wrecking Ball' singer has confessed that though she found it difficult to deal together with her engagement to 'The Hunger Games' actor being referred to as off last year, she currently feels a lot stronger, as she did when she got over her departure from Disney.

She said: ''Once I went through a very intense breakup - you recognize, I was engaged - and when I was with him or when I was on Disney, the factor that gave me the foremost anxiety was not knowing what to do with myself when Disney wasn't there to hold me any a lot of or if I did not have him. And now I'm free of each of these things, and i'm fine.

''Like I lay in bed in the dead of night unaided and i'm totally OK, and that's thus abundant stronger than the person three years ago, who would have thought they would have died if they didn't have a boyfriend.''

The former 'Hannah Montana' star has admitted that though she usually wished she might have started her solo career while not being known as a Disney actress, she is ''thankful'' of what it's helped her achieve and is glad it didn't build her ''crazy''.

She told the most recent issue of Elle magazine: ''I got the most intense training. There's times where I want I could have just started as a replacement artist, however the world has quite allowed me to try and do that. I feel really lucky - a heap of child stars get all crazy or stuck in what they were, therefore they can't truly become what they are meant to be.''

No comments:

Post a Comment