Friday 11 April 2014

Sofia Vergara: Eating is my hobby

Sofia Vergara: Eating is my hobby

Sofia Vergara says eating is her favourite hobby and food forms such an important part of her social life.

 Sofia Vergara says eating is her favorite hobby.

The Colombian beauty claims that despite being celebrated for her trim, hourglass physique, she likes to eat - so a lot of thus that she set to star in a movie concerning food.

Sofia stars alongside Robert Downey Jr. in new movie 'Chef', that centres on a businessman-turned-food truck owner.

Speaking to Girls's Health magazine, she said: ''I think it's a film everybody is extremely visiting enjoy as a result of there is a ton of food in the movie.

''I love to eat and that is like my hobby. That is what I do with my friends, my fiancé, with my son. Therefore eating is a very vital half of my social life.''

Although the 41-year-recent beauty cannot resist her favorite tasty snacks, she does try to possess some balance and solely unleashes her sweet tooth on weekends.

Sofia added: ''I strive to do the proper issue during the week but then do no matter I wish during the weekend.''

Meanwhile, the 'Modern Family' actress - who was named the very best earning actress in TV by Forbes magazine last year - has been treating herself along with her hard-earned millions, recently getting a $ten.half-dozen million home in Beverly Hills.

The sprawling 11,four hundred-sq.-foot estate boasts seven bedrooms and eleven bathrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment