Sunday 27 April 2014

Nicki Minaj not worried about ageing


Nicki Minaj not worried about ageing


Nicki Minaj insists she's not worried about the ageing process because she's doing all she can now to ensure she stays looking youthful.

Nicki Minaj is not worried about getting older.

The thirty one-year-previous rapper, who regularly posts revealing pictures of herself on her Instagram account, insists she's not bothered by the method of ageing as a result of she's doing all she can now to help her keep trying youthful.

She told The Sun newspaper: ''I don't really worry [concerning obtaining older]. However, I do take good care of my body. I drink water to help with my complexion, watch what I eat, and I very strive to live a healthy lifestyle.''

The brunette beauty, who is used to sporting wigs and create-up in her music videos, has recently been exploring and sharing her natural look with the remainder of the world.

She explained: ''I assume it is important that individuals know I do not want wigs or make-up, I just select to wear them. I do not think there's something wrong with wigs and create-up, I just assume that you must still be ready to strip down and feel confident. It's been a struggle on behalf of me now and then.''

Nicki admits she's struggled with confidence in the past as a result of she's therefore used to seeing herself hidden behind her signature items, but she's finally beginning to deal along with her insecurities and appreciate the way she is.

She added: ''You get thus used to seeing yourself all done up. When you'll be able to still feel amazing without any of that on, I assume that is when you really hit the mark.''

No comments:

Post a Comment