Thursday 24 April 2014

Shailene Woodley likes dancing with hairy armpits


Shailene Woodley likes dancing with hairy armpits


Shailene Woodley insists she hasn't let fame change her and turn her into a diva because she still likes going to festivals and dancing around with hairy armpits.


Shailene Woodley likes dancing around with hairy armpits.

The twenty two-year-previous actress feels like she lives two separate lives as a result of she gets to travel to glamorous events as a celebrity but additionally do traditional things that children do.

She explained: ''I find myself living in two worlds typically--being this one who can walk a red carpet during a huge, fancy-ass ball robe, high heels and mountains of makeup, however also being the woman at a hippie pageant in the center of the forest with war paint on my face, dancing around with hairy armpits. I exist so well in each, and that i used to feel like I had to choose one or the other.

''I struggled with that up until doing 'The Fault in Our Stars' [2014]. I actually have one life to measure, and it could end any minute, thus I'm going to understand every single moment. I'm going to have my day before my day owns me.''

The brunette beauty believes she's remained level-headed as a result of she's ignored negative comments and centered on her blossoming career.

She explained in the May/June issue of Natural Health magazine: ''Someone once told me that it's none of my business what anyone else thinks of me. That was an epiphany. The factor regarding this industry that ungrounds individuals therefore usually is fear. It's the worry of not being accepted, not being enough, being compared, not being this or that...It's simply clutter! It just does not need to be there.''

No comments:

Post a Comment