Tuesday 1 April 2014

Chris Evans did a lot of gymnastics


Chris Evans did a lot of gymnastics

Chris Evans credits gymnastics for helping him to get in shape for his new movie, 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier.'

Chris Evans credits gymnastics for serving to him to get in shape for his new movie.

The 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' star, who reworked him physique for the film, was forced to follow a terribly strict workout routine before shooting the blockbuster, as producers wished him to look lean and muscular however realistic.

The thirty two-year-old star told Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show': ''We tried to try to to a very little bit a lot of gymnastics. Balance beams.''

He jokingly added: ''I had a whole ribbon routine.''

The hunky actor recently insisted he has no plans to quit acting in favour of directing, simply weeks once admitting he was fed up of being in front of the camera.

He said: ''By no suggests that am I coming up with on retiring. It's reasonably a silly statement. But I definitely am visiting try to focus a bit additional on directing at this time.''

He added: ''I said that I directed last year. I really competent it. I very enjoyed it. I'd like to focus a little bit additional on that.''

No comments:

Post a Comment