Wednesday 16 April 2014

Kelis: Chef school rocked world


Kelis: Chef school rocked world


Kelis: Chef school rocked world


Kelis says culinary school was “one among the most effective” experiences of her life.
The thirty four-year-old singer is currently getting ready to unleash her sixth studio album, that is entitled FOOD.
Kelis loves all kinds of cuisines and she or he set to pursue her passion for cooking by putting herself through chef masterclasses at Le Cordon Bleu.
“I went to culinary faculty in 2008 and it absolutely was one of the simplest times of my life,” she told People magazine.
“I took the effort and time to really study and not just proclaim myself a chef, but really become one.”
Kelis recently launched a line of Caribbean jerk sauce known as Feast.
She decided to make the recipe once dealing with an acute bout of homesickness.
“I’m from the East Coast and that i’d return out to L.A. and everybody started recommending these Jamaican restaurants to me and i was mildly saddened,” Kelis recalled. “I realised how a lot of I took the jerk that I grew up eating in New York with no consideration. I was craving it, so I very wished to create a great jerk sauce.”
The singer’s new album FOOD can hit shelves April eighteen and is the first LP since her 2010 providing Flesh Tone.
Kelis previously revealed she is happy taking time to record tracks as a result of the pressures of Hollywood don’t impact her.
"Honestly? I actually have no concept of what's happening out there," she told British magazine Pride.
"It is not like I make a trial not to grasp, I just do not apprehend - it's not even a onerous issue to do! Part of me thinks that it's simply healthier that manner, but I'm conjointly oblivious by nature.”

No comments:

Post a Comment