Wednesday 12 March 2014

Demi Lovato has respiratory infection - 12 March 2014

Demi Lovato has respiratory infection - 12 March 2014


Demi Lovato sought medical help yesterday (© 11.03.14)

Demi Lovato features a respiratory infection.

The 21-year-previous singer was forced to seek medical facilitate yesterday (eleven.03.14) once she began coughing up blood just before she took to the stage in New York for her 'Neon Lights' tour.

The 'Heart Attack' hitmaker posted a screen shot on her Twitter account of a text conversation between her and an addict, where she revealed she had been spitting blood.

However, once her fans became increasingly worried about her health, she wrote: ''For all of you that are worried, I saw a doctor and it's simply a respiratory infection.''

Earlier in the day, Demi took to Twitter to announce that she was feeling sick, however she made up our minds not to cancel her show.

She wrote: ''The last issue I would EVER want to try and do is cancel a show, with that being said I'm super sick tonight thus it could not be my best show BUT I'm THEREFORE excited to perform for you guys but I could would like you to sing most of the show on behalf of me!!! Hahaha (sic)''.

No comments:

Post a Comment