Saturday 22 March 2014

Jennifer Lopez: Dance Again tour was 'turning point'

Jennifer Lopez: Dance Again tour was 'turning point'

Jennifer Lopez believes her 2012 'Dance Again' world tour helped give her a fresh perspective on her love life and career.

Jennifer Lopez thinks her 'Dance Again' world tour was a ''turning purpose'' in her life.

The 'I Luh Ya Papi' singer found it straightforward getting back to the studio after her 2012 tour as a result of the experience helped offer her a brand new perspective on her divorce from Marc Anthony and her career.

Discussing the recording method of her upcoming album, the 'American Idol' choose told PopCrush: ''My goal was to only be as honest as I could. You recognize, I'd skilled a ton in my life right at that point after I went on tour. I'd been through a divorce.

''A heap of things had happened. I extremely felt prefer it was a turning point in my life. I'd learned a heap about myself. I grew out my perspective on a ton of things - changes, including love - and there was simply a lot that I had to mention. Plus I had grown as a performer and as a vocalist traveling. All of that stuff is in this album.''

The forty four-year-old star - who has six-year-previous twins Max and Emme with her ex-husband - has since found love with choreographer Casper Smart and admits her views on romance are turned on their head since her ''devastating'' split from the father of her kids.

Jennifer added: ''My topic is love. It continually has been. It's my motivation. It's what I assume about. That's who I am at the essence. But what I thought of love for my 1st nine albums is terribly different from what I suppose concerning it now once everything I've been through.''

No comments:

Post a Comment