Thursday 6 March 2014

Shailene Woodley wears only used clothes

Shailene Woodley only wears used clothes

Shailene Woodley only wears used clothes when she isn't working, but is willing to don designer outfits for the sake of her career.

Shailene Woodley solely wears used clothes.

The 'Divergent' actress could be a self-confessed environmentalist and insists on sporting used garments like organic leggings when she isn't operating.

She said: ''I exclusively purchase used clothes. I'm going to be a citizen of this planet, and that i'm going to do my responsibility and live in stride with nature instead of regularly fighting against her.''

However, when it comes to her career, the twenty two-year-recent actress admits she incorporates a whole totally different wardrobe which includes designer outfits.

Shailene explained: ''If I was to point out up wearing my 5-toe shoes, my Melodia organic leggings and some hippie prime, no one goes to take me seriously. When I persist a red carpet, I'm Shailene, but I'm additionally Shailene representing a movie. I'm there for my boss, for my employer, so half of that comes with wearing the uniform.''

The young starlet is a smaller amount likely to be seen adorned in lavish jewellery and prefers a minimal variety of accessories.

Among her favourite things is a Navajo pendant, that she claims helps her feel grounded in the glitz-and-glamour of Hollywood.

She told The Hollywood Reporter: ''It's my manner of simply recognising spirit - as hippie as that may sound - in an trade where typically materialism is the main focus. It's reasonably my method of grounding and remembering what's vital to me.''

No comments:

Post a Comment