Thursday 13 March 2014

Zoe Saldana stopped dieting and exercising


Zoe Saldana stopped dieting and exercising


Zoe Saldana claims she's 'let herself go' over the past year as she's stopped dieting and exercising regularly.

Zoe Saldana has stopped dieting and working out.

The 35-year-recent actress has perpetually been an energetic person, but she admits she's been ''lazy'' over the past year and has been enjoying gorging on high-calorie foods.

She said: ''I've been an energetic person my whole life. The past year has been the sole time in my life that I haven't been to the gym. I've been lazy rather than training for one thing and pushing myself.''

The 'Guardians of the Galaxy' star insists she was never ''trying to be skinny'', however trained frequently to stay her fitness levels up.

She explained: ''I simply like to understand how abundant endurance I even have. However this past year I've let myself go. I've been eating a heap of Chinese, pasta, rice, beans...''

Meanwhile, the brunette beauty secretly tied the knot along with her beau Marco Perego last summer in England when a month of dating, however she admits the wedding felt ''right'' for them each.

She explained to Net-a-porter magazine: ''I'm not a personal person, but I am discreet, thus it felt right.''

Zoe previously dated Bradley Cooper until March 2012, and had an eleven-year relationship with Keith Britton until 201one.

No comments:

Post a Comment