Tuesday 11 March 2014

Kylie Minogue wants someone who can 'cope' with fame

Kylie Minogue wants someone who can 'cope' with fame



Kylie Minogue admits she can only date someone who can ''cope'' with her level of fame and hectic lifestyle.


Kylie Minogue needs to this point somebody who will ''cope'' with fame.
The 45-year-previous singer, who break up from her long-term boyfriend Andres Velencoso last October, admits she could only be with somebody who would be able to stay up with her hectic lifestyle.
When asked throughout a Q&A session with her fellow 'The Voice' coach Ricky Wilson nowadays (11.03.14) what she looks for in a very man, she replied: ''Charisma, humour, someone who will cope with my crazy lifestyle, address Kylie and all of that too.''
The 'Wow' hitmaker can release her forthcoming album 'Kiss Me Once' on March seventeen, which took the blonde beauty in an exceedingly different direction once she split from her manager of 25 years Terry Blamey.
She explained: ''I had an epiphany, a large realisation, this calm visited me, I need to try and do things differently, which created for an exciting amendment. That was why I signed onto 'The Voice', I didn't wish to become a parody of myself.
''I spent New Years Eve on my own, I stayed home alone, as I wished to stay true to my epiphany''

No comments:

Post a Comment