Friday 28 March 2014

Yvonne Lim is engaged

Yvonne Lim is engaged


Yvonne Lim is engagedMediaCorp actress Yvonne Lim has been in the limelight recently for her romance with former Taiwanese boyband B.A.D member Alex Tien, when the combine were spotted behaving intimately in Taiwan earlier this month.

When the actress spoke with xinmsn at the imaging session of Ch8 drama Blessings, she admitted that they are dating, but being the non-public individual that she is, declined to comment further on the romance.

Now that the couple is one step nearer to being man and wife – Alex proposed to Yvonne a number of weeks ago! – the 37-year-old actress is prepared to share the thrill with everyone and even told us how Alex, 34, popped the question.

Sounding all excited, Yvonne told xinmsn in an exceedingly phone interview on Wednesday night that she had let Alex tag along to a magazine photoshoot earlier this month as she was on good terms with the editor and crew. However, during the shoot, he suddenly went on bended knee and proposed - in front of everybody!

“I was extremely shocked; I didn’t expect it at all!” Yvonne laughed as she recalled what happened that day. “I was thus touched I started crying, however I conjointly felt really back as a result of there were so several folks there and they were all observing me!”

“However the first thing I did was truly to wipe my tears and I went, ‘Oh no is my create-up ruined? I don’t want to seem sort of a panda!’” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment