Sunday 9 March 2014

Perrie Edwards hasn't drunk alcohol for 5 years

Perrie Edwards hasn't drunk alcohol for 5 years



Perrie Edwards admits she hasn't drunk alcohol for five years because she doesn't like the side effects of being drunk.
Perrie Edwards hasn't drunk alcohol for 5 years.

The 22-year-recent singer - who is engaged to One Direction hunk Zayn Malik - admits she hasn't touched a drop of booze for 0.5 a decade as a result of she hates the facet effects it brings with it.

She said: ''I haven't drunk for five years. I used to drink when I was regarding 15 with my friends at house parties and I'd have a very little glass of wine and be totally mortal. I hate that feeling of being drunk, I hate not being in control. It petrifies me.''

However, the Little Mix star insists she does not need to own alcohol to have a smart time at a party, and prefers to be sober as a result of she can look out for her band mates, Jesy Nelson, Jade Thirwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock, when the guzzle down some too several.

She explained to The Sun newspaper's Fabulous magazine: ''I can't drive, however I am like the mother, therefore when the girls drink, I be careful for them. I'm not a bore, I can dance all night if there is good music - I'll be the first one there and also the last one to go away.''

No comments:

Post a Comment