Saturday 22 March 2014

Stephanie Ho denies cohabitation with Brian Tse


Stephanie Ho denies cohabitation with Brian Tse

Stephanie Ho denies cohabitation with Brian Tse

Hong Kong singer Stephanie Ho recently debunked rumours saying that she has been living together with her fellow "The Voice" alum, Brian Tse.
Speculations concerning their relationship arose recently, when the paparazzi noticed Brian entering Stephanie's building.
However, as reported on On CC, the singer, who attended a radio interview to push her new song, dismissed the rumours as a mere misunderstanding, saying, "I live in an area that is rather isolated. Since I continually have a exhausting time calling a taxi, I asked him to come over instead."
"It's not just Brian. I am friends with most of "The Voice" contestants. Sometimes I invite James Ng to my house too," said Stephanie.
When asked if there's any possibility of romance between her and Brian, Stephanie replied, "He's a pleasant guy. He is also terribly honest and righteous. I don't rule out any risk."
However, Stephanie admits that she is a little bit of a tomboy and that most of her male friends treat her sort of a younger brother instead.
On a different note, Stephanie said that she can be starring in a new legal series this summer, that will additionally star Ben Wong, Louisa So, Elaine Yiu and Grace Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment