Monday 10 March 2014

Jennifer Lopez says she's not rushing to get marry again

Jennifer Lopez says she's not rushing to get marry again


Jennifer Lopez claims she's not rushing to get married to her boyfriend Casper Smart because she's realised love isn't always based on marriage.

Jennifer Lopez claims she's not dashing to get married to her boyfriend Casper Smart as a result of she's realised love isn't continuously primarily based on marriage.

Jennifer Lopez is not dashing to induce married again.

The forty four-year-old singer - who has been married three times before - has been dating her beau Casper Smart, twenty seven, since 2011, however she's adamant she will not be walking down the aisle any time soon.

She said: '''In the past, love on behalf of me has invariably meant forever and certain you still nurse those fantasies, however I don't attempt to force it any a lot of.

''I endured to my fairy tale ideals for a long time. However where I am now, what I've been through, there are not any rules.

''There are lots of ways that it will turn out rather than just one. There are thus many totally different sorts of happiness, not just the one you learned regarding when you were 5 years old.''

The 'On the Floor' hitmaker admits she encompasses a history of ''dashing things through'' when it comes to like, but she's attempting to determine why she can't stand being alone.

She explained: ''Look I don't love being alone. I don't. I can't beat myself up regarding that. What I even have to try and do is figure out why I do not like it. Why am I not OK being alone? And will I be OK facing that?''

The brunette beauty believes her six-year-recent twins Emme and Max - with whom she shares along with her ex-husband Marc Anthony - have helped her to target the vital things in life.

She explained in the April edition of InStyle magazine: ''Kids extremely focus you - it's primal. You come back home and you are tired and they have no plan if you've had the best day or the roughest. 'Mummy, I don't care if your head hurts, I wish to take a seat in your lap an eat food in your hair'.''

No comments:

Post a Comment