Monday 24 March 2014

Stacy Keibler is pregnant

Stacy Keibler is pregnant


Stacy Keibler and Jared Pobre have confirmed they are expecting their first child together.

Stacy Keibler is ''elated'' to expect her first child.

The thirty four-year-previous star - who married Jared Pobre in Mexico on March 8 - and her businessman husband have confirmed speculation they are starting a family, and cannot wait to welcome their baby into the globe this summer.

They told People: ''More blessings!! We're an elated family-to-be!''

Jared, 39, added: ''I'm extraordinarily excited regarding starting a family and building a future with Stacy.''

And Stacy - who previously dated George Clooney - says the changes in her personal life have made her feel ''fulfilled'' for the first time in her life.

She said: ''I'm therefore excited for the new chapter in my life. I'm therefore ready for it. I feel for the first time like I'm very fulfilled and at peace.''

A friend added: ''They're incredibly happy. This is something they have talked concerning from the start.''

No comments:

Post a Comment