Tuesday 25 March 2014

Linda Chung frightened by turbulence on flight

Linda Chung frightened by turbulence on flight


Linda Chung frightened by turbulence on flight

TVB actress Linda Chung recently recounted her expertise of facing a flight turbulence whereas she was on her manner back to Hong Kong from Canada, Oriental Daily reported.
The actress, who attended an Ocean Park children charity event recently, revealed that she was very frightened when her flight from Vancouver to Hong Kong faced a 5-hour turbulence.
"The plane was shaking non-stop. Even the glasses broke and water spilled everywhere," said Linda. "I was therefore scared that I began writing my will on my napkin."
When asked what she wrote, Linda said that she wrote a message to her family, saying that she loves them and hope that they would cherish their lives regardless of what had happened to her.
However, "The Apothecary" star is set to not let her fear overwhelm her, as she would have to travel a heap for work.
"I cannot be petrified of turbulence. But I have learned a heap from the expertise. I thought I wouldn't make it back to work out you guys!" she enthused.

No comments:

Post a Comment