Tuesday 11 March 2014

Lena Dunham may quit acting

Lena Dunham may quit acting



Lena Dunham, 27, admits she doesn't have a passion for acting any more and would rather watch someone else perform.


Lena Dunham doesn't want to act any additional.
The 'Girls' star, who additionally created the US TV show, admits she doesn't love performing as a lot of as she does standing behind the camera and watching different people take to the set.
She said: ''I do not apprehend if I'm visiting want to act any a lot of. I'm invariably relieved on the days I don't must. I'd rather offer parts to different women than be the lady having the parts.''
Meanwhile, the twenty seven-year-old actress - who plays unlucky in love aspiring author Hannah Horvath in the HBO comedy - admits her relationship with boyfriend Jack Antonoff, who she started dating shortly when 'Girls' became widespread, works extremely well because he accepted her ''baggage''.
She explained within the April edition of Glamour magazine: ''The dialogue around the show already existed, therefore it had been kind of clear to him what the luggage of dating me was going to be.
''And I keep in mind talking with him on our first date and him being like, 'God, all the articles regarding your nudity on the show are such b******t.' It's funny, as a result of in some ways that is the conversation we still have after I'm upset

No comments:

Post a Comment